The Great Gate Gazette

Well met!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

TESV: Where in the World is (INSERT DESIRED CHARACTER NAME HERE)!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ronok
Mad God
Mad God

PostSubject: TESV: Where in the World is (INSERT DESIRED CHARACTER NAME HERE)!?   2/26/2010, 1:38 pm

This will be the "official" prediction thread. This is just for starters though. Go on and make your own thread by all means. I just wanted you all to know what can go on in this forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://world-of-ronok.blogspot.com/
mALX
Mudcrab
Mudcrab

PostSubject: Re: TESV: Where in the World is (INSERT DESIRED CHARACTER NAME HERE)!?   2/27/2010, 10:01 pm

My prediction: TES the MMO will be shown at E3 this year. (Oblivion related thing we were supposed to see last fall)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronok
Mad God
Mad God

PostSubject: Re: TESV: Where in the World is (INSERT DESIRED CHARACTER NAME HERE)!?   2/28/2010, 6:30 am

I wouldn't mind an MMO, but I want it on console too. As unlikely as that is, I have to hope.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://world-of-ronok.blogspot.com/
mALX
Mudcrab
Mudcrab

PostSubject: Re: TESV: Where in the World is (INSERT DESIRED CHARACTER NAME HERE)!?   2/28/2010, 7:21 am

Connor Norris wrote:
I wouldn't mind an MMO, but I want it on console too. As unlikely as that is, I have to hope.

I wondered if they would make it for XBox Live, but maybe not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MadeOfFake
Adoring Fan
Adoring Fan

PostSubject: Re: TESV: Where in the World is (INSERT DESIRED CHARACTER NAME HERE)!?   3/2/2010, 6:13 am

hopefully Bethesda wont terminate their contract with said company for their mmo. like they did with the Fallout MMO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mALX
Mudcrab
Mudcrab

PostSubject: Re: TESV: Where in the World is (INSERT DESIRED CHARACTER NAME HERE)!?   3/2/2010, 7:05 am

MadeOfFake wrote:
hopefully Bethesda wont terminate their contract with said company for their mmo. like they did with the Fallout MMO

Bethesda hasn't won the lawsuit for their rights back from Interplay on the Fallout MMO. The judge would not even grant an injunction against Interplay. May be why Bethesda partnered Obsidion for Fallout: New Vegas - strategy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TESV: Where in the World is (INSERT DESIRED CHARACTER NAME HERE)!?   

Back to top Go down

TESV: Where in the World is (INSERT DESIRED CHARACTER NAME HERE)!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1